The 38th annual Golden Acorn Awards will be presented by the Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce at a dinner on Thursday, Sept. 23, at the Stanford Park Hotel. The evening will begin at 6:00 pm with Menlo Park Mayor Rich Cline’s State of the City address.
This year’s Golden Acorn Award winners are:
- Business Excellence: Tarlton Properties, Inc.
- Community Service: John Arrillaga
- Cultural Innovator: Music@Menlo
- Non-Profit Organization: JobTrain
- Public Service: Rotary Club of Menlo Park Foundation
Attending the speech is free; for more information on the dinner, contact the Chamber at 325-2818.