The Menlo College Art Committee announces a call for entries for its upcoming “Landscapes of Menlo” show, which will be on exhibit October 15 – December 14, in the campus Administration Building.
Visual artists of Menlo College and the surrounding community are invited to respond to 85 years of Menlo with any art form capturing the “landscapes” of Menlo College; creative interpretations are encouraged.
Plein air painters interested in submitting works are invited to paint on campus the weekends of September 22 and 29. Registration is available for plein air painters online.
- All mediums accepted
- Art must be submitted by October 10 and must be ready to hang, i.e., framed and with a wire
- Artists must include a photo of themselves, plus a short statement about their submission
- Drop off art with Yasmin Lambie-Simpson in the Administration Building on campus by Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012–
- Curation by the Menlo College Art Committee
- Opening reception on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 5-7 p.m.