The Menlo Park Fire Protection District is offering a free two-hour course, hosted in the USGS building in Menlo Park, on Monday, April 25 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. The objective is to teach you what to do before, during and after a disaster. Please register through our event site.
Disaster professionals say the most important thing we can do is be prepared for at least 72 hours. Gather your family, neighbors and friends and become better prepared.
You will learn how to:
• Create a family/office disaster plan
• Assemble home/office and portable disaster supply kit
• When and how to shut off your gas
• Fire Safety & Prevention basics
• Use a fire extinguisher safely and effectively
For more information contact email@example.com