SafeSpace workshop for parents: The Shifting Tides of Teenage Years begins Feb. 27
SafeSpace is offering a series of workshops focused on timely challenges facing parents of teens. These parent workshops will provide valuable information and helpful strategies on how to best respond effectively to your teen’s complicated life.
You will discover the power behind positive parenting and develop a toolbox of tips you can apply immediately (sign up for an individual workshop or an entire series).
Workshops topics and dates (all workshops are from 7:00 to 8:30 pm):
– Tuesday February 27: The Relationship Between Sleep,Technology and Teens
– Tuesday, March 6: Bullying: Signs, Signals,Technology and Tips
– Tuesday, March 13: The Introvert/ Extrovert Teen: Helping Them Thrive
– Tuesday, March 20: Navigating Social Relationships in the Teen Years
– Tuesday, March 27: Self-Care ToolKit for Parents: Everyday Tips to Stay Balanced During the Teenage Years
Location: SafeSpace Community Engagement Center, 708 Oak Grove Avenue, Menlo Park