Opportunity to serve on Menlo Park city commissions

by Linda Hubbard on June 24, 2010

There are open seats on a number Menlo Park city commissions: housing, library, transportation, environmental quality, and parks and recreation. These all volunteer groups meet once a month and make recommendations to city staff and the City Council on policy issues. Applicants must apply by July 1; the City Council selects commission members.

Visit the Menlo Park city website to download an application and to read detailed descriptions of what each commission does. Applications are also available in the city administration building in the Civic Center complex, between Laurel and Alma.

 For more information, contact City Clerk Margaret Roberts at 330-6620, or msroberts@menlopark.org.


Comments are closed.


Please help support InMenlo! Your contribution will help us continue to bring InMenlo to you. Click on the button below to contribute!