Menlo Park City Council candidate forum on environmental issues set for Oct. 28
The five people running for Menlo Park City Council will discuss their views on environmental issues that face that the City at a candidate forum on Sunday, Oct. 28 at 6:00 pm, which will take place in the Cypress Room of the Arrillaga Family Recreation Center (700 Alma St., Menlo Park).
You can also read responses from the candidates to the following questions about transportation and land use issues affecting Menlo Park online.
- Where should Menlo Park add new Housing in its housing element?
- How can Menlo Park make our Safe Routes to School programs more effective
- How can traffic congestion in Menlo Park be addressed in the upcoming revision of the city’s General Plan?
- What should be the future of El Camino – 6 vehicle lanes, or adding sidewalk curb extensions and bike lanes
- What should be the city’s goals for future zoning updates in the M2 industrial area near Facebook?