Six candidates vie for three seats on Menlo Park City Council in November election
Six candidates are running for the three open seats on the Menlo Park City Council in the November 4, 2014, election. These individuals have been deemed qualified by the San Mateo County Elections Office as residents and registered voters of the City of Menlo Park.
The candidates, listed by date qualified, are:
- Kristin Duriseti (top row, left)
- Kirsten Keith (incumbant; two row, middle)
- Drew Combs (top row, right)
- Richard Cline (incumbant; bottom row, left)
- Peter Ohtaki (incumbant; bottom row, middle)
- Kelly Fergusson (past Council member; bottom row, right)
The list of candidates and Election-related information, include candidate statements, is available on the City’s Elections webpage.