Family Fitness Extravaganza debuts in downtown Menlo Park on Aug. 13 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
The City of Menlo Park and SBM Fitness are joining together to bring the city’s first Downtown Family Fitness Extravaganza on Wednesday, Aug 13 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm along Santa Cruz Avenue. The event aims to promote healthy living, while making fitness fun for the whole family. In addition to activities led by individual vendors, there will be group fitness events such as a fun run, a fitness scavenger hunt, and Zumba. There will also be a raffle with prizes from these participating groups:
- Menlo Swim and Sport – Family Fitness Package which includes one month of group swim lessons (adults or kids), one month all access fitness pass (adults) which includes Boot Camp, Beyond Studio Cycling, Lap Swim, AquaFit and much more! Also included – water bottle and tote bag. Total value $275.
- Vitality Menlo Park – A 6-week weight loss program valued at $340
- Palo Alto Run Club, Inc. – A package of the following items with the Palo Alto Run Club logo: water bottle, t-shirt, socks, canvas shopping bag
- Hi-Five Sports Clubs – One week of our 2015 Hi-Five Sports Summer Camp
- Jazzercise Menlo Park – A month of free classes at Menlo Park Jazzercise;
- Menlo Park Fitness – Gift certificate to one free Menlo Park Fitness class of your choice at the City of Menlo Park’s Arrillaga Recreation Center. Choose from Cardio Dance Aerobics, Group Strength Training, Tabata Boot Camp, and Step 360 Training. Winner will also receive 25% off the cost of an entire session upon registration
- Calibrated Custom Fitness – Free functional movement screening and exercise plan or free Titleist performance institute golf fitness swing plus Kvest golf swing analysis
- Team Fitness – Six, one-month free cCertificates Free membership for any Team Fitness classes at any of our Menlo Park and Los Altos locations for one month from the date of first use. Certificate can be used any time through the end of 2014
- SBM Fitness – Six 45-minute personal training sessions
Information about other participating vendors and activities is available online.