Menlo Park Library holds class on downloading media on June 6
The Menlo Park Library is presenting Books, Movies, Apps & More: Downloading Media to your i-Device on Saturday, June 6 at 11:00 am in the Menlo Park Council Chambers, 701 Laurel Street.
Tech consultant Kim Marie Smith will focus on:
- How to find high-quality apps that are inexpensive or free
- How to build a library of digital and audio books, purchased, borrowed, and free
- Highlights of digital book readers, including apps such as iBooks, Nook, and Kindle
- Highlights of other media types available, including newspapers, magazines, and RSS feeds
- Subscribing to audio and video podcasts and educational resources
- How to watch movies and TV, whether purchased, rented, or free
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of your device
The presentation, which will include demonstrations, handouts, and a Q & A session, is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.