Summer in the Vineyard at Thomas Fogarty on July 15
On Saturday, July 15, from 12:00-3:00pm, Thomas Fogarty is opening its Events Center to travel through vintages and vineyard sites with five interactive wine stations. Alongside these displays, homemade sliders & sides will be served as you peruse the array.
Come explore terroir, bottle aging, vintage variance, & more! Learn more here.
Explore five interactive wine stations:
- Vertical Tastes ~ Same Vineyard Sites, Different Vintages
- Horizontal Tastes~ Same Vintage, Different Vineyard Sites
- The Art of Bottle Aging ~ Tasting Magnums and 750ml Side-By-Side
- Cellar Selections ~ How to Build a Library of Your Favorites
- Pure Palate ~ Where Does Your Palate Sit? Blind Taste Two Wines to See