Coding for Kids kicks off new session on Jan. 21
The Menlo Park Library is hosting Coding for Kids on three Sundays, 1/21, 1/28, and 2/4 from 1:30 to 3:30 pm for third to seventh graders.
• to create puzzles, games, animations and stories using visual programming
• to interact on a team while building a game and using all the skills learned
• MathAndCoding introduces students to programming
• Intended for students who have little to no experience
• Bring a laptop or Chromebook with charging cord; no tablets
• Register if student can attend all 3 classes