Menlo Park City School District announces start of registration for Fall 2018 – kindergarten and new students
All students entering Menlo Park City School District schools in Fall 2018 — kindergarten and other new students — may register starting February 1. This year, MPCSD will use a process called SchoolMint that is fully online and easier for parents to complete. To register a new student for Fall 2018, go to www.mpcsd.org starting February 1 and select the “Enrollment” tab at the top of the page.
Menlo Park City School District includes Encinal, Laurel, and Oak Knoll Elementary Schools and Hillview Middle School. MPCSD serves families residing in most neighborhoods of Menlo Park and Atherton. To verify that your address lies within the MPCSD borders, please use the School Locator on the MPCSD website.
Each elementary school will host an information session for new and prospective parents. Any parents interested in learning more about kindergarten and the full MPCSD program are encouraged to attend:
- Laurel Elementary School – January 25, 6:00-7:00p.m. at Laurel Lower Campus, 95 Edge Road, Atherton
- Oak Knoll Elementary School – January 25, 6:30-8:00p.m., 1895 Oak Knoll Lane, Menlo Park
- Encinal Elementary School – February 1, 6:00-7:30p.m., 195 Encinal Ave., Atherton
Parents interested in Spanish Immersion must attend an information session. Please choose one of the following Spanish Immersion New Parent Information Sessions:
- January 25, 5:00-6:00p.m. – Laurel Lower Campus, 95 Edge Road, Atherton
- January 25, 6:30-7:30p.m. – Encinal Elementary School, 195 Encinal Ave., Atherton
- February 12, 9:00-10:00a.m. – District Office TERC Bldg., 181 Encinal Ave., Atherton
- February 26, 7:00-8:00p.m. – District Office TERC Bldg., 181 Encinal Ave., Atherton